Acro id

Johnny bass07

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
317
Reaction score
32
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what this acro is?

Screenshot_20191103-113207_Gallery.jpg
 
Frags are tough to ID accurately, because of its mix of tubular and appressed raidal corallites, I would probably start referencing yours with Acropora cerealis.
 
That's what I figured. Someone told me they thought it might be a pink passion but I don't know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new