Acro ? identification please

Scrubber_steve

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Messages
3,224
Reaction score
4,801
Location
down under
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upload_2018-11-12_17-4-30.png


upload_2018-11-12_17-5-43.png
 
Doesn't look like an abro to me, the coralites are to round. When branches start growing it will be easier to tell. It's just a ball of new coralites from what I can see right now :). Looks to have potential for sure imo.
 
Could be actually I do see a few that are oval shaped and slanted. Looking forward to seeing it in a few months with new growth.
 
Its definately a GBR specimen if that helps at all?
Thanks to all for the feedback.
 
Could be actually I do see a few that are oval shaped and slanted. Looking forward to seeing it in a few months with new growth.

I've had this green whichever ? acro for a year, Its has decent polyp extension, encrusted the base I glued it into, & has grown several white heads on the ends of the branches, but hasn't grown much overall.

upload_2018-11-13_7-18-28.png
 
Could be actually I do see a few that are oval shaped and slanted. Looking forward to seeing it in a few months with new growth.

After 14 months
Coral growing, but turned brown a month or so after getting it.

1579322889672.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new