Acropora ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishview
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishview

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
663
Reaction score
61
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this from a friend and need ID

C04CCA56-D91E-438D-863D-6B783DC4D79F.jpeg
 
I wanna say anthocercis but I see some convexa traits too, not very sure on either of those though.

Curious to others' guesses/opinions...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new