Acros lost PE

So I broke the stag off the rock and gave it a bath in revive. Couldn't see any bugs in the bucket but it looks real clean now.
 
Did some more examining and noticed these same bugs on my Miami Orchid. The Orchid still has PE and is growing so not quite sure what these are and if they are of concern or not. I ordered a microscope to take a better look. I am assuming interceptor is the course of treatment? Its safe for clams right? And tips on how to catch all of my shrimp and crabs. I feel bad killing them, lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new