Acros starting to look pretty good

steveschuerger

Avowed Goni freak
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Messages
27,039
Reaction score
72,991
Location
West Metro Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acros have been a challenge for me. So I’m happy I’m starting to have a little success in getting them to not just survive but actually grow. Mix of SBB, Battlecorals and LRO
SBB
IMG_4769.jpeg
IMG_4770.jpeg
IMG_4774.jpeg

Battlecorals
IMG_4768.jpeg
IMG_4772.jpeg
IMG_4765.jpeg

LRO
IMG_4771.jpeg
 
Looks like an aiptasia problem
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new