Acrylic Connection in Central Florida?

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
179
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
I need some scrap acrylic, clear maybe 3/8, 1/2 or 3/4" about 24x48" worth and 12x24 black, 1/8 or 1/4". I live in orlando and am trying to build a pico on a budget. Think I'll need a bit of help finding acrylic scrap.

Thanks in advance!
 
Oh wow hadnt thought of that. Didnt know they had acrylic stuff. Thanks! Ill give it a shot!
 
Could I use acrylics for a BB? I need either a pice of Star board or acrylic, i guees, any connections for Star Board if i cant use acrylic?
 
Where is Sky Craft located


"You might be a firefighter if your kids are scared to get in a water fight with you"


Go Gators!!!

Christian
 
Acrylics + manufacturing in Longwood keeps all sorts of sizes in stock and sells to the public. They also sell Weld-On for a lot less than what I've found on the internet.
 
Acrylics + manufacturing in Longwood keeps all sorts of sizes in stock and sells to the public. They also sell Weld-On for a lot less than what I've found on the internet.

Thanks I was looking for someone that sells Weld-On.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new