• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ADAPTIVE REEF A+++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So couple of weeks I placed a order with BRS for a couple of items including Adaptive Reef black cabinet.
The following Wednesday I had gotten all the packages including the cabinet but I didn't open the box till the Saturday night of that week.
When I put the cabinet together I noticed that the cabinet was missing the magnets for the front panel.
I decided to send an email to Adaptive Reef explaining to them what had happened but expecting them to send me back to BRS for the claim or just give me the run around.

To my surprise I got a reply almost immediately from Austin of @AdaptiveReef .
He immediately acknowledged that the cabinet was completely missing the magnets and that it was a fault from their end. Also told me that as soon as he would go back to the office the following Monday that he would set it up for me to get a new cabinet sent to me ASAP, and sure enough he did exactly what he said he was going to do. The new cabinet was sent out to me the following tue and after a week of waiting due to costumes on this side of the border, I got my brand new cabinet and I didnt even had to send the original one back.

I'm extremely impressed with Adaptive Reef customer service Specially with Austin for being so diligent on taking care of the situation.

I highly recommend their services and products.

A+++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back