Addding a blue spotted puffer

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmh41532
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dmh41532

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
505
Reaction score
188
Location
Naples, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 65 fowlr, with a flame angel, pair of clowns and splendid dotty. Would I be okay to add a blue spotted puffer? Or would the angel be territorial?
 
I think the angel might bully him a little bit, but you should keep an eye just in case. However, from my experience my flame was non stop bullying my clownfish to the point where I had to return it.
 
So far I haven’t had an issue, but I keep nori in all day for it to pick at, which probably keeps it busy
 
I had a Blue Spotted Puffer and I had to get rid of it. Nipped the fins of almost every fish I put in there and actually punched holes in a few fins.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new