adding 1 more new fish!

420yoshi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I have a dilemma, tank is up and running for almost 7 months now, I really want to add one more fish to the tank. Im currently running a biocube 32 with chemipure blue, filter floss and weekly water change/no skimmer. I really need some suggestions for compatibility reasons, I really want to get a dwarf angel fish, but I have soft corals and a duncan so im worried about nipping. I was also looking at the long nose hawkish as well. Help me out guys!

I have:
-2 paired clowns
-sixline wrasse
-scooterblenny
-2 emerald crabs
-2 asterea snails
-bunch of stomatellas/bristle worms.

Bam327

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My vote is the Longnose. I have one and he’s a total weirdo. Really fun to watch him but he’s just goofy with his mannerisms. I don’t know that I would have a tank without one

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you decide to gamble with a dwarf angel, go with one of the pygmies: cherub, flame back, etc. They can be aggressive, but clowns and sixline can hold their own.

I always recommend longnose hawks, although your tank is probably borderline as far as minimum tank size.

Gobies and blennies (scooter isn't actually a blenny) are always something to look into.

OP
OP
420yoshi

420yoshi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My vote is the Longnose. I have one and he’s a total weirdo. Really fun to watch him but he’s just goofy with his mannerisms. I don’t know that I would have a tank without one
Are they reef safe? And will they kill my hermits or snails?

OP
OP
420yoshi

420yoshi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think a Biocube is a little lacking in length for a midas. I was thinking more along the lines of tailspot or bicolor.
right, what about a starry blenny? would they be compatible with the stock list that I have?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 64 34.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back