Adding Pink-Streaked Wrasse to Fluval 13.5

efrainrodz.94

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2020
Messages
49
Reaction score
27
Location
Fort Lauderdale,
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

I hope everyone is doing well in this pandemic. I have a Fluval 13.5 3 months old now. I have 2 clownfish, 1 bicolor blenny, 1 yellow watchman goby, 1 banggai cardinal and a rainford goby.

As a CUC I have 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 pistol shrimp, mexican turbo snail and hermits.

I have zoas as corals, SPS and LPS.


I wanted to hear opinions of adding the Pink Streaked Wrasse to my tank. I haven't had any ammonia in my tank and I am always watching my water parameters. I have a good filtration system that my friends in the tank appreciate :)

Thank you everyone!!!

Here is some pictures:



https://www.liveaquaria.com/product/2908/?pcatid=2908
IMG_0459.jpg 0C1F9573-87DE-4E49-9448-4B4273D3F7C0.JPG 4C81F79A-2394-48BE-958F-D643CB173281.JPG IMG_0456.jpg
 
That is already a lot of fish. I would definitely not add another fish. The clowns will get aggressive as they grow too, especially in such a small space. I have 5 fish in a 32g. Adding a 6th is borderline too many in a much larger tank.
 
That is already a lot of fish. I would definitely not add another fish. The clowns will get aggressive as they grow too, especially in such a small space. I have 5 fish in a 32g. Adding a 6th is borderline too many in a much larger tank.


Thank you! I followed my LFS store recommendation but you are completely right, I think I kind of over stock. I hope they all get along through the time :) Thank youu!
 
Thank you! I followed my LFS store recommendation but you are completely right, I think I kind of over stock. I hope they all get along through the time :) Thank youu!
You can always upgrade your tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new