Adding Versa to Mobius.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dattack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dattack

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a problem trying to add my versa dosing pump to mobius. The app keeps asking me for serial number which i have inputted but it still won't let me add the dosing pump (purple checkmark). I tried called tech support but the don't have a solution. I have tried resetting it numerous times and still a no go. On my android phone, I keep getting this loop. It just keeps asking me to input a serial number which I have.
Screenshot_20230320_102922_Mobius.jpg
Screenshot_20230320_102902_Mobius.jpg
 
I want to see if anybody have a solution before I sent it out to Ecotech for repair.
 
Wow! I've never had mobius ask for a serial number... let me do some digging on my end... are ypu on a deadline to ship it out?
They sent me an RMA. It connected without asking for serial number 6 months . I run 3 other versas on other tanks which were bought at the same time (about 1.5 year ago) and I don't have any problems with those connecting. So it must be some kind of software glitch.
 
I try using a friend's iphone and I get a different error. I can add the device but it gets an error finishing the setup.
20230320_104452.jpg
20230320_103249.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new