Advice for RODI set up / romotech lid

  • Thread starter Thread starter SicZ06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SicZ06

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2019
Messages
100
Reaction score
45
Location
Northern CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello - I am very excited to go from an old, under the sink RODI set up, to a new one in my garage. Install went great, but one item I would love your advice on....

My 22 gallon bin came with a, "romotech," lid. It has a small opening that you can easily push down, but my rodi line won't fit down it. What should I do to make this, "work?" I am fine with drilling a hole, just wanted to check with you all first....Thank you, and FYI I am cheap and using left over red line : )

thumbnail_IMG_9455.jpg thumbnail_IMG_9456.jpg thumbnail_IMG_9457.jpg
 
I can’t help with the question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some assistance
 
I drilled a hole in the side and installed a float valve.

That center piece is a vent for the tank.
 
+1
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new