After 2 years, Bangai Cardinal finally ate flake!

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I give my fish homemade frozen once a day, then a pinch or 2 of flake before bedtime, mainly because it gets spread around enough, that even the slower fish get their fair share. Every day for 2 years, my lone Bangai would take a bite of flake and then spit it out. Finally tonight, he was zooming around the tank and consuming all the flake he could suck down. Now if I only get my kids to eat liverwurst... lol

OP
OP
Mike in CT

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody should eat liverwurst...

Lol,
I am the youngest of 7, so it must have been probably the only food left in the fridge in between shopping days when I was a kid, because I would never begin eating now as an adult.

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My father and grandfather ate it when I was growing up. When they would heat it up it would get all the kids to go play outside for a couple of hours.

Empress

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I give my fish homemade frozen once a day, then a pinch or 2 of flake before bedtime, mainly because it gets spread around enough, that even the slower fish get their fair share. Every day for 2 years, my lone Bangai would take a bite of flake and then spit it out. Finally tonight, he was zooming around the tank and consuming all the flake he could suck down. Now if I only get my kids to eat liverwurst... lol
Good luck getting your kids to eat liverwurst. LOL.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 42 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back