• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

After Upgrade Sale

lakeviewink

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
906
Reaction score
15
Location
Petoskey, Mi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I no longer need these things. I'm looking to move this stuff out. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Return/closed loop pump- Rio 17HF 1090gph almost new $50 obo

CPR CS100 overflow 1" bulkhead 800gph w/pump $60 obo

Coralife 125 SuperSkimmer w/pump $85 obo

TLF Phosban reactor $25 obo

TLF Phosban reactor $20 obo

MaxiJets- 1200 modded $15
1000 $12
900. $10

PM or text 231-881-2385
 
The other reactor is sold.

I still have the skimmer and the return/CL pump. I'm really surprised, I thought these would be the first to go. They are both in excellent condition
021.jpg

022.jpg
 
Is the 125 Skimmer in your opinion better used with an in-sump application? I've read mixed reviews about the HOB usage. Also, although we will upgrade to a larger tank one day, we are using a 29g right now. Would it be too much? Thanks!

Lori
(new to R2R and using this Biocube skimmer I bought at box store and the airstone life is killing me, especially when they have no more at the store!)
 
Is the 125 Skimmer in your opinion better used with an in-sump application? I've read mixed reviews about the HOB usage. Also, although we will upgrade to a larger tank one day, we are using a 29g right now. Would it be too much? Thanks!

Lori
(new to R2R and using this Biocube skimmer I bought at box store and the airstone life is killing me, especially when they have no more at the store!)



sending PM......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new