Afternoon fellow reefers

Luke’s reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Messages
89
Reaction score
143
Location
Gibraltar
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon folks. So lets start off saying my names Douglas, I am 29 from Gibraltar and i’ve been in the hobby for the past 12 years or so owning reef tanks of various sizes with fails and success along the way. Currently awaiting my newest addition a RS reefer xl 525 and I am very keen on sharing my progress with everyone hopefully doing a video blog for YT if I get the nerve to do so Lol.

I look forward to getting to know the community and helping where I can or receiving help when I need it
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Good afternoon folks. So lets start off saying my names Douglas, I am 29 from Gibraltar and i’ve been in the hobby for the past 12 years or so owning reef tanks of various sizes with fails and success along the way. Currently awaiting my newest addition a RS reefer xl 525 and I am very keen on sharing my progress with everyone hopefully doing a video blog for YT if I get the nerve to do so Lol.

I look forward to getting to know the community and helping where I can or receiving help when I need it
Welcome!!!
 
1593348964997.png


Welcome Douglas to R2R.
The rock, not many know of Gibraltar. The hobby here is quite hard sadly as its a very small place only place to get stuff is LFS or over the border in spain making prices very high. Wish more locals would do frag swaps or have a viable post service here to get livestock online :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new