Afternoon fellow reefers

B52A3C4F-6BA1-409F-AA5A-7C53C9C8CCDB.png
 
Hi Douglas, you finally found us from RS (with your 400?) so Welcome to R2R!!!
Haha yeah, when you answered on another post I wasnt sure if it was you. Finally decided to join lol
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Good afternoon folks. So lets start off saying my names Douglas, I am 29 from Gibraltar and i’ve been in the hobby for the past 12 years or so owning reef tanks of various sizes with fails and success along the way. Currently awaiting my newest addition a RS reefer xl 525 and I am very keen on sharing my progress with everyone hopefully doing a video blog for YT if I get the nerve to do so Lol.

I look forward to getting to know the community and helping where I can or receiving help when I need it
Welcome to R2R Douglas. Sounds like you will have experience to share. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you if needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new