agent462's reef candy

Looks great Bryan. Love the dimensions and all of those beautiful acans!
 
MMMMM You have a wonderful set up and beautiful corals!
 
nice rainbow lobo.. the tank looks great I saw lots of water monvement in one of those pics. must take alot for a tank of that size to get the water moving that much love the flow...
 
Holy Acan Garden Batman!
VERY nice!!!
Looks great Bryan. Love the dimensions and all of those beautiful acans!
MMMMM You have a wonderful set up and beautiful corals!
Great stuff Bryan :)
Thanks everyone, I truly appreciate the kind words. It makes all the hard work getting the tank going worth it...well that and I get to stare at it daily.

nice rainbow lobo.. the tank looks great I saw lots of water monvement in one of those pics. must take alot for a tank of that size to get the water moving that much love the flow...
Thanks. I have two Vortech MP40's, one MP10 (to direct flow from the back, side to side) and these two beasts of panworld pumps that are dialed back a bit. I'd have more flow but I start getting drips going over the rimless :)

IMG_4159.JPG
 
WOW.................. I think you should open a school to teach us how to take pics. All the colors just pop out under your camera. Amazing.
 
Sundown/Actinic photo warning: 2 blue +, 2 pure actinic

IMG_4898.jpg


IMG_4902.jpg


IMG_4903.jpg


IMG_4906.jpg


IMG_4909.jpg

Very nice acans tank lights setup well everything is very nice lol. Your photos also kick butt :) I especially like the first pic in the pics above. Is that a dendro with the red mouths?
 
Awesome as usual!

Was nice talking to you and your girlfriend at the DA meet recently too!
Thanks, nice chatting with you as well.

Simply wow man!
Thanks Chris.

WOW.................. I think you should open a school to teach us how to take pics. All the colors just pop out under your camera. Amazing.
Thanks, part camera, daylight shooting and white balance clean up

Very nice acans tank lights setup well everything is very nice lol. Your photos also kick butt :) I especially like the first pic in the pics above. Is that a dendro with the red mouths?
:) that's a sun coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new