AI Aqua blade size, suggestions.

Think I'll just go with the radions xr15 gen 6 pros. I Was trying to avoid paying the cost, then reminded myself this isn't the hobby for cheaping out on essential gear.
 
Can I use this mount with the Radion xr15, with the radion mount attachments?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230728_145236_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230728_145236_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20230728_151426_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230728_151426_Chrome.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 57

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new