AI Aqua blade size, suggestions.

Think I'll just go with the radions xr15 gen 6 pros. I Was trying to avoid paying the cost, then reminded myself this isn't the hobby for cheaping out on essential gear.
 
Can I use this mount with the Radion xr15, with the radion mount attachments?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230728_145236_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230728_145236_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20230728_151426_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230728_151426_Chrome.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 57

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new