• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Blades 30" 2x Grow (USED)

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Lolleo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
203
Reaction score
113
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD


Selling my 2 AI Grow 30" Blades both used for around 6-8 months on around 60 percent (Used as additional lighting).

$300 Selling as a pair but willing to negotiate for price for single if you only need one.

I only have the box for one of them so I will have to ship the other in a different box as I can't find the box.

Buyer pays shipping cost

Both come with the mounting kit they arrive with which mounts to the side of the tank as seen in picture.
Ai_Blade_1.jpg
AI_Blade_4.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new