• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI HYDRA 26HD w/ flex arm mount

Jaag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is one HYDRA 26HD and a flex arm for sale. Asking $285 shipped. The bracket for the the flex arm is missing one piece. It is the clamp that holds the bracket to the tank. You can see the missing part in the pictures. I have contacted AI, the piece is available through them. I believe it was $10 they told me.
PM with questions.

IMG_3687.jpeg IMG_3686.jpeg

Biocuber29

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one HYDRA 26HD and a flex arm for sale. Asking $285 shipped. The bracket for the the flex arm is missing one piece. It is the clamp that holds the bracket to the tank. You can see the missing part in the pictures. I have contacted AI, the piece is available through them. I believe it was $10 they told me.
PM with questions.

IMG_3687.jpeg IMG_3686.jpeg
Have you sold it?

Biocuber29

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump.
I’m willing to work on the price.
I think with everything going on with this virus I’m going to hold off a bit. Not sure we’re things are going to go with it. Just want to hold onto money for now. Sorry. All the best. Thank You

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back