• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI HYDRA 26HD w/ flex arm mount

Jaag

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
476
Reaction score
158
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is one HYDRA 26HD and a flex arm for sale. Asking $285 shipped. The bracket for the the flex arm is missing one piece. It is the clamp that holds the bracket to the tank. You can see the missing part in the pictures. I have contacted AI, the piece is available through them. I believe it was $10 they told me.
PM with questions.

IMG_3687.jpeg IMG_3686.jpeg
 
This is one HYDRA 26HD and a flex arm for sale. Asking $285 shipped. The bracket for the the flex arm is missing one piece. It is the clamp that holds the bracket to the tank. You can see the missing part in the pictures. I have contacted AI, the piece is available through them. I believe it was $10 they told me.
PM with questions.

IMG_3687.jpeg IMG_3686.jpeg
Have you sold it?
 
Would you consider $220 shipped and can you do PayPal?
 
BUMP
Willing to negotiate on price
 
Bump.
I’m willing to work on the price.
 
Bump.
I’m willing to work on the price.
I think with everything going on with this virus I’m going to hold off a bit. Not sure we’re things are going to go with it. Just want to hold onto money for now. Sorry. All the best. Thank You
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new