AI Hydra 52 Hd settings

myaniz24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I know all tanks are different but I’d like to get some suggested lighting and color schedules. Kind of new to the hobby and just want to get other suggestions. Thanks

lickyricky

Red Sea Max E-170
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and welcome!
Head over to this page. http://www.aquaillumination.com/signature/
These are presets from the manufacturer and they work great! Just pick the one you want, download it, and upload to your profile on the computer. (does not work on mobile).
Do you have anything in the tank at the moment?

GuntertCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to thank you for this post. Ive been ruing a biocube just to house my coral until my new 80g with a vertex sump and 2 hydra 52 hd cycle. What would you recommend for a mix reef? I am a mainly zoa guy but want to get into a little of everything. Also is there anyway to set these presets using my iPad?

lickyricky

Red Sea Max E-170
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would recommend Stuart’s preset for a mixed reef.
The only way to load a preset is on a PC

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strange I go to the website on my phone and the downloads and presets automatically are stored in the my ai app
Sometimes the issue is that if you a accidentally click a different program to open the .ai file it will try to open in a pdf reader or browser or something until you fix the file association. It's happened to me and I needed to go to file types and change the program. I can see why someone might think it's not possible to open on the phone.

GuntertCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone told me a little about the AB+ I think its called. Anyone have any idea if that is better?

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a link to my settings link

Sorry no picture until I figure out my bricked cloud drive;)

The original settings were be copied They are no were near what I copies, and everyone states that they are saxby's. I use what WWC is running there lights for their farm with my twist. I have also found that upping my greens and reds my Zoa's that I could not ever keep alive are now growing rather nicely. Why the zigzag schedule, so that the coral and fish and not getting blasted all day at a high setting. Corals do burn and everything else when the light is too high.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back