AI hydra fifty two

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emily
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Emily

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2014
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Anderson, IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one successful running the new hydra fiftytwo for reef and coral setup? what settings have you found succesful? there are so many options it's overwhelming!
 
I'm running 2 52's on my 90 gal reef I have mine set on Caribbean with ramp time of 4 hrs and favor blues. My setting are 63 whites 79violet 35 red and green 85 the other 3 Timer 1025 am to 825 pm
 
Blues royal and uv are at 85% I ramped them up over couple months U can ask ai on the sponsor post for your system to start at they are very helpful
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new