Ai Hydra Prime 16hd

HonorableWhat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2021
Messages
56
Reaction score
40
Location
Morristown
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a ai hydra prime 16hd the color doesnt matter. If you have a hanging kit thatl be a plus
Shipping or meet up is fine.
I live in morristown east tennessee and can travel to knoxville or johnson city.
Id like to stick around 150$ if its a newer light.
 
I have a Hydra 26HD for sale for $150.00. If your interested check out my breakdown thread to see what else I have you may be interested in or give me a PM!
 
26 would be waaaaaayyyy overkill for what i need
I have a Hydra 26HD for sale for $150.00. If your interested check out my breakdown thread to see what else I have you may be interested in or give me a PM!
6
 
I have a pair in MD. With mount arms.
 
I have 2 black ones from 2018 in great shape I can sell for 150 each shipped. I also have a nero5 I can sell if you need one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new