AI Nero 3 - 45degree angle mount

ktran

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
184
Reaction score
124
Location
Tustin, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made this bracket which is AMAZING for flow, no more pumps on the side walls either.

Works for AI Nero 3. If I had a 5 and 7 or whatever the other models are, I can make those too. LMK!!

https://www.printables.com/model/1843763-corner-mount-for-ai-nero-3-45deg-magnet-bracket

20260915_095549.jpg
20260914_161748.jpg
20260914_161728.jpg
 
Looks great! Thanks for sharing. There's a thread that has a lot of these types of prints available. You could add the link there as well.
 
Thanks, its just hard finding anything in that thread 😅
Yeah. I wish someone could take over the thread and edit the first post with new links.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new