AI Prime 16HD turning off too soon

Agent024

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I had the light for a while now and loved and never touched it after I got it programmed. Its been working real good and my light schedule is attached. But lately its been ramping down way too soon. Like at 7pm the lights would have already turned off. It never did that before. I rebooted and unplugged it and it would stay really dim at 4pm. But when I do the tine lapse it would go through it normally. How would I fix this? And both the pics here are at the same time and you can see how dark my tank it compared to what my light says.

IMG_9768.jpeg IMG_9769.png

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My father in law has that same problem sometimes and it turns out that the app changes the time, please, if you haven't tried it, try going into the settings and check the time that the app has

OP
OP
A

Agent024

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My father in law has that same problem sometimes and it turns out that the app changes the time, please, if you haven't tried it, try going into the settings and check the time that the app has
I just found out that I had my lunar turned on. I turned it off and its bright as normal

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back