• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime Hd, AI hydra 26 hd

Beej1254

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2015
Messages
295
Reaction score
159
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All fixtures are WHITE.

I have the following for sale:

2 AI Prime HD/ $140 each - shipped.
1 AI Hydra 26 HD $220 - shipped.

All lights are working, and I just swapped the Prime lenses recently. I’m currently using these lights over my display. You can see my tank if you search Reef_therapy on Instagram.

please PM with any questions.
 
I can post pictures of each light tomorrow. I don’t live where my tanks are setup anymore. This is the only photo I have of them on my phone right now.
 

Attachments

  • 719656C2-D0F3-4F60-9A32-5529011F0B04.jpeg
    719656C2-D0F3-4F60-9A32-5529011F0B04.jpeg
    339 KB · Views: 138
Quick photos of the LED pucks I took this morning before work
 

Attachments

  • 500F6AF8-66D0-4EB8-9E57-4E4E9011BDF0.jpeg
    500F6AF8-66D0-4EB8-9E57-4E4E9011BDF0.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 132
  • A2D01D32-9BF1-49EE-8955-DF2FDEE17B20.jpeg
    A2D01D32-9BF1-49EE-8955-DF2FDEE17B20.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 135
  • 2709CD80-7ADA-4789-BAE0-3FBF8841952C.jpeg
    2709CD80-7ADA-4789-BAE0-3FBF8841952C.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 137

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new