• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

cheykaser

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2021
Messages
147
Reaction score
184
Location
Clovis
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I know there are some double dippers out there...salties and freshies..... I recently broke down my freshwater to go salt so looking to selling my Aqua Illumination Prime HD's and all the CO2 system.
Lights with flexible arms $125 ea shipped.
Complete CO2 $175

20210612_072734.jpg 20210612_072751.jpg 20210520_173504.jpg 20210520_173459.jpg 20210520_172613.jpg 20210520_172559.jpg
 
Ok I know there are some double dippers out there...salties and freshies..... I recently broke down my freshwater to go salt so looking to selling my Aqua Illumination Prime HD's and all the CO2 system.
Lights with flexible arms $125 ea shipped.
Complete CO2 $175

20210612_072734.jpg 20210612_072751.jpg 20210520_173504.jpg 20210520_173459.jpg 20210520_172613.jpg 20210520_172559.jpg
ALL SOLD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new