AI prime settings and height?

THE_MAD_REEFER

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually I read that nems can shrink up if light is too low so I just bumped it up a little. I'm gonna try it for a few days and see

THE_MAD_REEFER

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will. It's been in for about ten days and just changes alot. Color is always great though and it doesn't expect anything. I think it's just acclimation

Popeye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I need a computer to get the files? I just got these lights and just use wi fi through my phone. I can't figure out how to get the pre sets

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I need a computer to get the files? I just got these lights and just use wi fi through my phone. I can't figure out how to get the pre sets
This screenshot is from my PC, so I'm not sure if a phone has the same button (but probably)
upload_2018-2-16_23-45-5.png

Jdgreef24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've read through this thread and wondering whether maybe I'm missing out on some light intensity. I have a fusion 25 lagoon with just a couple LPS, softies and one little monti frag. My light schedule is simple and recommended to me by my LFS. Prime sits just over 12 inches above the water. I've seen very little to no growth in any corals besides my GSP. I'm hesitant to ramp up the lights due to the little bit of cyano I have on the sand and tank params are pretty good but would love to see some things start growing. Any input would be much appreciated
IMG_6534.JPG

IMG_6535.JPG

Jdgreef24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also- everything is actually very happy. My brain is nice and fluffy in the middle of the day so I wonder about this

mosash

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
btw, if anyone else wants the files, just shoot me your email.

I have about 15 different setups.

I'm working on setting up a Redsea Reefer 250 with 2 AI Prime HD's. I will start out with fish and after a few months start adding lps/soft corals. I may eventually dip my hands into the easiest of sps. Do you have a file I can use? Thanks

[email protected]

GentlePuffer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've read through this thread and wondering whether maybe I'm missing out on some light intensity. I have a fusion 25 lagoon with just a couple LPS, softies and one little monti frag. My light schedule is simple and recommended to me by my LFS. Prime sits just over 12 inches above the water. I've seen very little to no growth in any corals besides my GSP. I'm hesitant to ramp up the lights due to the little bit of cyano I have on the sand and tank params are pretty good but would love to see some things start growing. Any input would be much appreciated
IMG_6534.JPG

IMG_6535.JPG
Increase uv to 40 and both blues to at least 80 or 90. Set acclimation mode for 2weeks and you should see growth.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back