AI prime store demo freaking out on app

  • Thread starter Thread starter yOdaddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

yOdaddy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
52
Reaction score
32
Location
South Park, CO.
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I had bought a second hand pair of AI prime and after setting it up on the app it shows that it’s a store demo. I didn’t think anything of it and went forward with how I set up my other AIs. Everything seems to be fine until I pick the other light to set up but for some reason it won’t pair together and then switches lights so I can only control 1 while it’s on my WiFi and the other lights seem to go missing like it’s not detected. Then after I go click the light in the app and it says not found. So basically I have no way of controlling it. Sorry I hope what I said makes sense. Anyone gone through this problem and any fix? I also had resetted many times with the same results.
 
Hard programmed to prevent resale? Probably need to get in contact with AI to find out what your options are.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new