• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Sol Blue for sale

BigJohnWoody

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling 1 AI Sol Blue unit. It ran on my tank for about a year and a half with no problems what so ever. I upgraded to two hydra units and no longer need the third AI. Plus I think I'm getting out of the hobby, so slowly gonna start selling some stuff off. I would like 260.00 shipped for it. I except PayPal and won't hold item until its been paid for. Thanks
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393883808.804566.jpg
 
I have a wireless adapter. I actually have 2. I will include 1 in the deal and the other can be added in for an additional 20 bucks. If some one wants the adapter separate ill sell it for 40.00 shipped.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393911706.022085.jpg
 
Last edited:
One wireless adapter sold. Unit and other adapter still for sale as package deal. Price lowered to 250.00 shipped.
 
Still up for sale. I will include 8 extra led pucks and an extra motherboard too. All of these work. They were the extra pulls off of my Hydra upgrade. Here's an updated pic of what you get for 240.00 shipped.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394579788.347022.jpg
 
Plus the 1 wireless adapter as pictured earlier. 1 sold and other is included in this deal. I left it out of the updated pic by accident.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new