• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ai sol blue for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter dgelz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgelz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
126
Reaction score
7
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've actually got three for sale, but I can let one of them go now. I need the other two over my old tank until I make the switch to the new one once it's done cycling.
If you want the other two, let me know and we can figure something out.

No controller on this one. It's got around four months I use on it, and has been sitting boxes up in my cabinet since February. Works flawlessly, and was never used above 50% (48% to be precise).
I need $260 plus $15 shipping (unless you live in socal). That's a steal for the amount of life and power this thing has.
Pics:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403140740.202996.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403140763.707666.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403140803.869033.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403140821.058384.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403140852.910007.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new