• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI SOL BLUE with AI Controller

nchin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2015
Messages
45
Reaction score
9
Location
Houston, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an eight bulb Aqua illumination sol blue which is in a good condition. I am trying to sell it as i am upgrading my tank and it has no issues. It comes with an aqua illumination controller which helps you configure all the required settings. Please ping me for any information on this item.

Asking price 180+25$ shipped o.b.o

AI_SOL_BLUE.JPG
 
Still available ?
 
Still available??
 
I have an eight bulb Aqua illumination sol blue which is in a good condition. I am trying to sell it as i am upgrading my tank and it has no issues. It comes with an aqua illumination controller which helps you configure all the required settings. Please ping me for any information on this item.

Asking price 180+25$ shipped o.b.o

AI_SOL_BLUE.JPG
hello here with danny are interested in illumination sol how can i buy it from you like to hear it gr.denny saijoen
 
I have an eight bulb Aqua illumination sol blue which is in a good condition. I am trying to sell it as i am upgrading my tank and it has no issues. It comes with an aqua illumination controller which helps you configure all the required settings. Please ping me for any information on this item.

Asking price 180+25$ shipped o.b.o

AI_SOL_BLUE.JPG
hello here with danny are interested in illumination sol how can i buy it from you like to hear it gr.denny saijoen
 
I have an eight bulb Aqua illumination sol blue which is in a good condition. I am trying to sell it as i am upgrading my tank and it has no issues. It comes with an aqua illumination controller which helps you configure all the required settings. Please ping me for any information on this item.

Asking price 180+25$ shipped o.b.o

AI_SOL_BLUE.JPG
Still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new