AIPAI A7 III Quick Review

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Can it be used without app? I want them to supplement metal halides
I believe they can be controlled manually through the knobs. Not like Kessils however, the knobs have presets that you can choose between. In sure others can chime in. I read it in the manual, but haven't really tested it.

With halides you have great shimmer and spot lighting. Traditionally I remember ppl supplementing halides with fixtures with more spread. Back in the day VHO florescents were the rage. Nowadays I think some used Radions would be just as good.
 
The time on my A7S III also resets to 9:00 AM every time the power is turned off.
Is there any way to fix this?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new