Air stone cur

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, so I was trying to install corallife biocube skimmer in my tank and I couldn’t get any bubbles, then I noticed this cut on the air stone, might that be the reason?

0D0D01C6-8BFE-4A5B-A7A5-8858F9AE28C1.jpeg
 
Have you tried sticking the tube in the tank to make sure your getting bubbles in general? Might want to try another air stone if you have it.

IMO you should be able to get at least the section above the cut to produce bubbles if that cut does effect the stone.
 
Have you tried sticking the tube in the tank to make sure your getting bubbles in general? Might want to try another air stone if you have it.

IMO you should be able to get at least the section above the cut to produce bubbles if that cut does effect the stone.
I ended up just getting a small amount of bubbles where the cut was, I just sent it back for replacement
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new