Algae Barn comes through in the end!

Cherie cook

Cherbear
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
608
Reaction score
496
Location
Dumont, colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
I must say that despite all odds a company has actually made it right. I ordered 6 peppermint shrimp from algae barn and only received 3. This seems to happen to me a lot and the usual response from a vender is “ok well we’ll give you x amount in your next order”. I don’t want that. If said company can’t get the order right then I’m not going to order again from them! I complained to Algae Barn and to my surprise they actually sent me three more shrimp! Probably not very economically viable for them but customer service wise very smart. I’m a fan now.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new