Algae ID

Steven9194

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2023
Messages
124
Reaction score
40
Location
shorewood
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking this is just green hair algae and some diatoms, but just figured I’d check with some people who are more experienced.

I also have hydroids which appeared two days ago. Any concern with them? I was told they would go away on their own?

 
Can you get a video in white lighting? Hard to tell in that video on your back wall.. the sand could be diatoms or dreaded Dino’s.. how old is your tank?
 
Can you get a video in white lighting? Hard to tell in that video on your back wall.. the sand could be diatoms or dreaded Dino’s.. how old is your tank?
I’ll see what I can get. Tank is about two months old.
 
Can you get a video in white lighting? Hard to tell in that video on your back wall.. the sand could be diatoms or dreaded Dino’s.. how old is your tank?


Here’s it with white lights.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new