All for reef for SPS dominant

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef’r
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reef’r

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2023
Messages
913
Reaction score
534
Location
reef’d
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody with an acro dominant tank maintaining alk/calc and mag with just alk for reef? On my 40 I just have a single kamoer doser running kalk but I’m looking into alternatives for my new tank. Calcium reactor, 2 part, kalk, or all for reef. Was just wondering if any one out there finds it sufficient for a 95% acro system?
 
Glad you were able to find the answer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new