All for Reef Users: How much does your tank use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vinstr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Anyone combining all for reef with kalk in top off? I’m waiting for a sale on an apex controller to come around so I can start consistently monitoring pH and potentially adding some kalk to my top off if my pH is running low. Hopefully thus increasing coral growth. I know a lot of hypotheticals but is anyone here doing this? Any issues, what’s the verdict?
I know @Troylee does AFR and kalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new