All hammers hiding

  • Thread starter Thread starter macdav7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is the hammer now. I placed it in a little nursery net while I try to rehome that urchin. It's tissue is now mostly receded but I think it has stabilized. No brown jelly or more white film, and polyps are still there. Can this still recover or is it a goner?
Don't give up on it yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new