all popbloom RS90!

alain Bouchard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all Popbloom RS90 light fixture owners. They are looking for a few beta testers for upgrading the lights with Wifi. You need to already own a Popbloom RS90 and be able to follow simple instructions to open the light and replace a board. no soldering involved.

Koh23

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And opening can't be more simple than it is, so really, all u need is few minutes of time, and will.....

Koh23

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 on a frag tank, I’ve been looking for a way to adjust the light cycle and spectrum.
Sorry, i didnt understand you..

Seems to me that you are looking for a way to adjust light settings, and that u can do with current controller.

Well, we are still waiting, first info was 5 month this year, every now and then there is "yes, you will have chance to test it" post, but, still nothing, probably nothing this year.....

mm95z71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all Popbloom RS90 light fixture owners. They are looking for a few beta testers for upgrading the lights with Wifi. You need to already own a Popbloom RS90 and be able to follow simple instructions to open the light and replace a board. no soldering involved.
Are they still looking for testers? I have two RS90s. Thanks.

hambandit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have the turing series popbloom lights and would also be interested in a controller upgrade/testing if possible. adjusting the dusk to dawn settings with the current controller is not enjoyable.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.1%
Back