All SPS growing, except one?

jcosta98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I have all of my SPS growing nicely, Acros , Millis, Montis ,etc... except one Walt Disney Acropora Tenuis. It has been sitting for months, not growing but showing colours. Did anyone already have this situation? Any idea how to solve it?

Thank you!

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everybody has at least one that is a pain for them. Just keep on keepin on and don't worry about it. You can do more harm to the rest by chasing one, so just keep up the good work and it will likely respond sooner or later.

OP
OP
J

jcosta98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everybody has at least one that is a pain for them. Just keep on keepin on and don't worry about it. You can do more harm to the rest by chasing one, so just keep up the good work and it will likely respond sooner or later.
I was thinking of just moving it, I will keep my chemistry as it is , do you think that could fix it? it is growing with some Zoas touching it , but I have a Milli that grows a lot in the same situation :D

IMG_6838.JPG

arafas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was thinking of just moving it, I will keep my chemistry as it is , do you think that could fix it? it is growing with some Zoas touching it , but I have a Milli that grows a lot in the same situation :D

IMG_6838.JPG
def move it to close, needs to lay a base first

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 72 86.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back