All SPS growing, except one?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcosta98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jcosta98

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
267
Reaction score
171
Location
Portugal
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I have all of my SPS growing nicely, Acros , Millis, Montis ,etc... except one Walt Disney Acropora Tenuis. It has been sitting for months, not growing but showing colours. Did anyone already have this situation? Any idea how to solve it?

Thank you!
 
Everybody has at least one that is a pain for them. Just keep on keepin on and don't worry about it. You can do more harm to the rest by chasing one, so just keep up the good work and it will likely respond sooner or later.
 
Everybody has at least one that is a pain for them. Just keep on keepin on and don't worry about it. You can do more harm to the rest by chasing one, so just keep up the good work and it will likely respond sooner or later.
I was thinking of just moving it, I will keep my chemistry as it is , do you think that could fix it? it is growing with some Zoas touching it , but I have a Milli that grows a lot in the same situation :D

IMG_6838.JPG
 
I was thinking of just moving it, I will keep my chemistry as it is , do you think that could fix it? it is growing with some Zoas touching it , but I have a Milli that grows a lot in the same situation :D

IMG_6838.JPG
def move it to close, needs to lay a base first
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new