allow me to introduce myself.

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Welcome.gif
 
Hello fellow reefers, long time lurker that has recently decide to make an account and join in on the fun. I've been in the saltwater hobby for about 4 years now but previously had freshwater all my life. I currently finished cycling a 180 gallon tank and have started slowly stocking it and cannot wait to watch it evolve and unfold into a beautiful aquascape. I hope to engage in some good discussions and continue to expand my knowledge in the hobby through the wonderful folks here.
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I'm glad you're here.
 
Hello fellow reefers, long time lurker that has recently decide to make an account and join in on the fun. I've been in the saltwater hobby for about 4 years now but previously had freshwater all my life. I currently finished cycling a 180 gallon tank and have started slowly stocking it and cannot wait to watch it evolve and unfold into a beautiful aquascape. I hope to engage in some good discussions and continue to expand my knowledge in the hobby through the wonderful folks here.
Welcome to the reef, hope to see that 180.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new