Aloha everyone.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 426HEMI
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1569106502451.gif
 
Nice to meet you there! I hope to some day visit the islands. But I would probably just burn up. Fair skinned with strawberry blonde hair. So envious of skin that does not burn in an hour of exposure.
 
No kidding? Where at? I'm in Mililani. I'll have to keep a look out, the one store I go to doesn't have any coral that I've seen. Just fish.

34792715963445516010.jpg


34998541927454747057.jpg
No idea what the watermelon thing is...
I used to live in kaimuki in town. Mililani is a nice place. So is Hawaii Kai @Pop. I was keeping saltwater fish back in 2000. Back then there weren’t any corals for sale in any of the pet stores. Wasn’t a good time to be a reefer.
 
I go to coral reef Hawaii a lot so. We might have passed by each other .

If we haven't yet, I'm sure we will in the future. Did you order all your coral from the mainland? Don't think they actually sell coral do they?
 
If we haven't yet, I'm sure we will in the future. Did you order all your coral from the mainland? Don't think they actually sell coral do they?
Nope Hawaii never lets anybody ship anything live into the islands. I got mine from the stores.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new