AL's Custom MRC 120g Build

I'm hoping for good results, haven't been let down by reef octopus. Going thru the break in process now, cup getting a bit too much water.
 
Picked up this beauty today...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404275575.323492.jpg
 
I need a little help, did a 40g water change and my skimmer has gone crazy..overflowing and it won't stop. Turned down all the way and still, water level is the same..what's going on??
 
.....anyone care to post some theories?? This thing is still overflowing!!!?!?
 
Looking good! How is the Achilles doing?
 
Looking good! How is the Achilles doing?

:( I lost him....went thru qt process, doing fine eating pellets and all. When I put it in my display my blue hippo tang started picking on it then came the ich, took him out went back to qt.. Tried copper, hypo salinity, stopped eating and gone. I'm really upset about it, but will try another one. Blue hippo has since been removed and traded. Only tang left is a PURPLE TANG I've had for about a year.
 
Got my skimmer working right again....ran thru vinegar for a few hours cleaned body out did several water changes put it back up and running. Working like a charm
 
alright sooo after much contemplation I tore down my aquascape and placed an order with marcorocks.com very happy with shipment received pics coming soooon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new