AL's Custom MRC 120g Build

Hey man, just read through the thread. I have a 120 as well and am always interested in seeing what other people are doing.

My one suggestion at the beginning was to rethink the aquascape, which you already did. It looks great man.
 
How is the reef brite mh/led treating you?

Couldn't ask for a better light...no regrets on this purchase corals seem to love it. Would def recommend this fixture to anyone considering a mh/led combo
 
Hey man, just read through the thread. I have a 120 as well and am always interested in seeing what other people are doing.

My one suggestion at the beginning was to rethink the aquascape, which you already did. It looks great man.

Thanks!! I went thru a lot of different ideas for the aquascape trying to use some rock I had from a previous build but I wasn't 100% happy with it. Ordered some really nice shelf pieces from Marco rocks along with their mortar mix and just started from scratch. It was well worth it I can say I'm happy with my rock work.
 
Finally set up my refugium...a little miracle mud some smaller pieces of rock, a couple mangroves and some chaeto should do the trick...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425910382.852103.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425910398.387789.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new