Amphiprion Chrysopterus

  • Thread starter Thread starter sante21079
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sante21079

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
97
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to quarantine a Blue Stripe clownfish (wild). Any one have any tips on getting these guys to live? Thanks in advance!
 
Trying to quarantine a Blue Stripe clownfish (wild). Any one have any tips on getting these guys to live? Thanks in advance!

What size is it? I had problems with large ones acclimating to captivity (but that was many years ago).

Jay
 
What size is it? I had problems with large ones acclimating to captivity (but that was many years ago).

Jay
2.5 - 3”. I’ve got him eating….. not showing any signs of disease other than white poop (could be mysis). What would be your course of action? Had him for two days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new