Amphiprion latezonatus

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kris4647
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kris4647

Rare Clownfish anemone aficionado
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
276
Reaction score
103
Location
[email protected]
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I’d drop a few pics of my Latez before I have to move them out.

Quality isn’t the best, iPhone pics lol.



E4DA7E15-244D-4E9F-8C6D-59FC737E6F2E.jpeg 8F75FF52-0CC7-422B-A09A-8EBA485B557A.jpeg FDA0DB3D-A3E3-45CD-BFC4-CD8ECB7FD8CE.jpeg E3A912EC-4D1F-4615-A201-F97AE0F5EAFF.jpeg 47BE662E-4CBD-4A20-9536-428621A3ACEC.jpeg 6E396C2F-C050-48A4-B6D4-924A1EC5A6E5.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I lost one of mine when it jumped about 12” over the side of a Rubbermaid stock tank. :( I Just started looking for a replacement this morning.
 
thats a shame :Breadman...how much did it cost you back in the day ?
 
what nem is that ? nice !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new